Tim...Ok's 48 F1 build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good.

You do realize with the latest "Gun laws" frenzy going on you have $500 in AR mags sitting on your desk....:D

Not to mention you will be a felon!

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT SORRY SOB SOMEBODY REELECTED FOR PRESIDENT!

I still can't believe he is still in office.

POPS

No kidding..try 6 months..

This project got parted out..I cut the chassis up and built an engine test stand..cab went away..the rest of the parts I kept..hated to do it cause I was having a blast with the build..my wife hated it from the beginning..sometimes choices have to made..the good news is I have her on board to build a rpu..casually looking for a cab as we speak..when I get started yall will be the first to know..will reuse most of the parts from this build..regret cutting up the chassis now but seemed right at the time..I can build another one..

Hi Tim...Ok. You caught me by surprize with that twist ending to the story. This is not fiction so I don't think you can do that, can you? It saddens me when anybody gives up on a venture of any kind.
It sounds like the seeds of a new hot rod are already planted, though. Good luck in the future and Keep on tinkering.

Latest posts

Back