1951 Ford F1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a bunch for such an in depth build post. This is exactly what i was looking for to help get the image in my mind on what i am hoping to achieve. That is an awesome ride.

^^^

Your welcome hotwheels and rrm.

Thanks to everyone for all the good words and compliments on the old "Punkin Chunker" sadly I am no longer the owner. I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as did building and owning it. But that's OK. On to other builds. Like I've said this one was practice.

I'm going to finish my 50 Stude and start on the 34 Coupe, so this money will help fund some of these projects. The Stude will be a shiney street rod and the 34 a traditional style rod (can you say HAMB friendly).

My next Rat Rod is waiting in the back it's a 30-31 Ford PU. It's what I really wanted to build as a Rat Rod in the first place.

Thanks again everyone!
Don

Congrats on the sale DMW. I hate to see it go and it was fun to follow along as it came to life but I'm anxious to see what's next for the 34 coupe, the Studebaker, and the and the model A p/u.

PS - At least you don't need to buy a new grille for your 34. Hve you priced a good one from Drake's :eek:

Hey all you Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe guys. The "Punkin Chunker" is headed your way. A guy named Jerry Pignolo from Tempe bought the Rat Rod and is picking it up tomorrow.

Congrats on your sell, buddy. Looking forward to the other builds. I thought about doing the same to my truck after this car show season so I can start a new project. Like your said, this one was practice. I know the next one will be that much cooler.

I have been wanting to build an ole F-1 for some time now. I want one done as a chopped kustome with '55 Chevy pick-up rear fenders or 49 Plymouth rear car fenders. Its a cool look.

Latest posts

Back