What's your ride's name

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willyD

So I've been trying to come up with a good name for my Willys and it got me wondering what kinda names you guys have given your cars/trucks.

the 57 chevy is; Gertrude

the 3OISH rat is: the dirty 3O

the 66 chevelle is: Bu

the 48 doge truck is; Alice 'cause shes been an adventure.

Later :cool:

Oh! you mean the car :eek:

Still thinking of a name [S Fricked Over Rebuilt Dodge come to mind, FORD for short.

I have an 82 chevy pickup with a 250 6cyl that has been my daily driver since 1994.I call it Fliver.
I have some other names for it that can`t be repeated here when it starts acting up on me.:D
The alcohol in gas keeps eating up my float valve in carb over and over.:mad:

My son NEVER cleans his Blazer. I call it "The Trash Can." :mad:

My daily is big and heavy. Not too nimble and not too quick, I call it "The White Elephant". :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 125
My son named my project.... since it's a tub from a 55 M38a1, he named it "The Secret Weapon". Since it will have a coffee theme, I'll probably keep the name - coffee IS my secret weapon!

I don't name anything of mine. My dogs are lucky they had a name when I got them, otherwise they would probably just be "dog", and "other dog"

I call my Terraplane "The Troll". I found an old troll toy out in the bunkhouse, and needed something to sit in the dash hole where the radio used to be.

Latest posts

Back