How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday in SW Connecticut it was 68F breaking all time records. Looking at 50s today. Very little snow again this year. Never needed any 4WD. Took the snowblower out once just because. Never used it last year. Jim
I bought a used snow blower a few years back - 50 bucks. Possibly the most well-spent $50.00 ever - since it seems to have kept the snow away ever since....

I bought a used snow blower a few years back - 50 bucks. Possibly the most well-spent $50.00 ever - since it seems to have kept the snow away ever since....
Yea I actually doubled down on that this year. Picked up a small plow and made a mount for my Samurai. Any possible snow wasn't having any of that. :) Jim

We're already into spring. Trees are budding and blooming, grass is greening up showing signs of life again. But, we're in monsoon season. March is our wettest month, and it's been living up to it. Got 3.25" of rain in 12 hours last week, rain coming tonight, scattered rain tue through thurs, then we're supposed to get hammered with about 6" on fri and sat. My yard is already saturated with water standing in the low spots, another 6" and it will be standing everywhere. But they say next week is looking warm and dry. We've been in the 60's and 70's the last three weeks.

My wife had flowers with open blooms on them in her flower bed on the south side of our house this morning, up here in the north west corner of IL. These flowers are about 3 weeks ahead of normal this year.
We had 70s yesterday, and upper 60s before the cold front came through this afternoon. Its now 41, and will be in the low 50s for highs most of the rest of the week. We have gotten some much needed rain this afternoon and its raining right now.

Drove over to Salt Lake city for the weekend, and stayed an extra day because of the bad roads. Drove back in slushy snow pack, but spring is just around the corner.

Unseasonably warm and much too dry here. If it is a dry spring that should finish killing my lawn.

Latest posts

Back