Tornadoes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad stuff didn't make it this far. Glad to hear you are ok CB! Hope the Alabama boys all check in...

I was wondering about you Charliebob, knew that was in your area.
Wondering about Phil also, he’s north of Mobile a spell.
We didn’t get anything but some heavy rain yesterday morning, then the cold air came in behind that. 30* this morning, supposed to be in the 20’s tonight, tuff after those 80’s last week!

This might sound callous, but I hope our members and their families come out alive.

Tornadoes frighten me. I've been too close to two and I feared for my life both times. I mean no disrespect and I don't wish to make light of the situation, but every time a nasty storm comes and goes, I'm reminded of this comedy bit...

Viewer discretion advised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Fu-v490-c

I was wondering about you Charliebob, knew that was in your area.
Wondering about Phil also, he’s north of Mobile a spell.
We didn’t get anything but some heavy rain yesterday morning, then the cold air came in behind that. 30* this morning, supposed to be in the 20’s tonight, tuff after those 80’s last week!

Everything is good here. We were actually on I-65 coming back from Bibb County and behind all the rain and bad weather. Really bad over toward the Ga. line.

Latest posts

Back