Getting Old

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party...
My issues are well known to any that follow my build threads.
Some days are better then others. For me the hardest part of the day is getting out of bed. After that it's all gravy.:eek: :D [cl
As one of my Dr likes to say. "You are 63 with the body of a 100 year old in really bad shape."
In the spirit of KOKO ( keep on keeping on) I did this today because I got tired of waiting for help.
Unstacked a dryer and then moved a washing machine full of water out of the house to be ready for the new one on Monday.:D
Wife was out in the garden working when I did it. She just looked at me and shook her head when she saw it.
This made moving the boat look easy.:cool:
How will I feel tomorrow? I'll let you know in the morning.:p
Don't stop till you drop....
Torchie

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 19
Late to the party...
My issues are well known to any that follow my build threads.
Some days are better then others. For me the hardest part of the day is getting out of bed. After that it's all gravy.:eek: :D [cl
As one of my Dr likes to say. "You are 63 with the body of a 100 year old in really bad shape."
In the spirit of KOKO ( keep on keeping on) I did this today because I got tired of waiting for help.
Unstacked a dryer and then moved a washing machine full of water out of the house to be ready for the new one on Monday.:D
Wife was out in the garden working when I did it. She just looked at me and shook her head when she saw it.
This made moving the boat look easy.:cool:
How will I feel tomorrow? I'll let you know in the morning.:p
Don't stop till you drop....
Torchie

Goes to show Torchie the only limitations we have is the ability to problem solve. [cl[cl[cl

I will be 60 the end of this year...I keep looking in the mirror and saying what the heck happened...my dad warned me when I was 25 years old he said to me "Michael...this is the beginning of the end...you are gonna wake up next week and you will be 40 and the next day 50 and so on"....I laughed it off like "dad you don't have a clue"...well dad was one the smart one...

Me...still working 2 jobs ...but in 29 months from now I will be working 1 part time job instead of 1 1/2 jobs...projects on the garage...still got a few of them planned too...so I am ok I guess so far...everything still works the way it was intended to...life is good...

Oh yeah...I am moving to Kansas in 2023...flying solo too at that point as well...

MikeC

Latest posts

Back