Mopar 318 wide block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are 80's Ford truck wheels. Hard to find anymore. I have a set on my sons 82 F100 that came on it. Got to get around to building it one of these days....[/QUOTE]

Maybe not, my 94 and 96 have the same wheels from the factory [S that's how i knew they were ford. :D

Just normal for things to go off in a different direction around here.

I should have said 80-96 wheels. IIRC, Ford and Dodge trucks had the same bolt pattern. I had a set of Dodge turbine wheels on a 84 Ford pickup.

Just normal for things to go off in a different direction around here.

I should have said 80-96 wheels. IIRC, Ford and Dodge trucks had the same bolt pattern. I had a set of Dodge turbine wheels on a 84 Ford pickup.

Bamamav i think your a little confused :(
it's ok old timer[P

318 polys ,, and a vicious rumour

'tis my understanding from a old racer (means that politely) that the poly motors may accept a spare set of Hemi heads,,

something the ole racers came to find when hemi blocks started to get a little scarce,, buy a poly a chuck the heads in favour of swapping out the hemi heads....

be intrigued to find if this is workable [S

Glad to hear from you again Crate and glad you brought the thread back to Mopar stuff.
It's my understanding that the early Poly's with the exaggerated bites out of the valve covers were the only ones you could make back into a Baby Hemi. They came from 1955 and maybe a little of '56. With that said, I hope one day to make 1966 Poly, with only wavy valve covers, into a look-alike Hemi, ----- and fool all of you guys. I'm half way through making a six pack carb setup for this Hemiphony motor. :p

'tis my understanding from a old racer (means that politely) that the poly motors may accept a spare set of Hemi heads,,

something the ole racers came to find when hemi blocks started to get a little scarce,, buy a poly a chuck the heads in favour of swapping out the hemi heads....

be intrigued to find if this is workable [S

Not nearly as workable as some may think. See my earlier post in the thread...

Latest posts

Back