metal shaping class 7/30-7/31

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

I am hosting another metal shaping class at my shop in Cincinnati Ohio, with the help of my good friend Kyle Yocum, from Yocums signature hot rods. This a great hands on class for beginners all the way up through more experienced metal shapers. We start with paper patterning basic and complex shapes, layout, and making parts with basic hand tools. Once we go over all the basics of doing it the "hard way" we move onto power equipment. With the power tools we cover basic bead rolling, art style bead rolling, shrinking and stretching with lancaster style machines, English wheel work, planishing hammer, power hammer, and pullmax machines. After everyone gets to try their hand at each machine , we break up and everyone has free range of the shop and equipment to work on machines they want more time on, or have 1 on 1 training in areas that you struggle with on your own. We have had great success with these classes and always good feed back. We provide breakfast, lunch and drinks, you also get a certificate of completion. Class runs from 8am - 5pm, but everyone is allowed to stay as long as like (with in reason). The class is a one day class but offer two days (sat & sun) for scheduling convenience of people attending. The class is similar each day, we cover the same material but different projects to keep from getting burned, so we do have some students take both days to get more time on machines and training. Class cost is $475 per day, per person. feel free to contact me with any questions or to reserve your space! spaces are limited

mikes cell
513-545-2910

I hope you plan on doing another one again. I have a feeling that would be a expensive trip considering the class and some of the body's I've seen you've had for sale Ive been looking to buy. Sign me up for the next one! This one I can't make cuz my first kid is expected on the 27th of July

Latest posts

Back