Sad day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it what is it?!?!?! [cl[cl[cl

I don't sell stuff, but glad you sold it if that's what needed to be done!

Drum roll please,

93 dodge cummins benn stretched from an extended cab to a crew cab! Bigger injectors bigger intercooler injection pump work compound turbos and a nv4500. its been dyno matted from top to botton, the frame was sprayed, it goes in for paimt in 2 weekd! Ive had this truck for 9 yrats, the family gets bigger so does the truck

Before

Now

That thing is bad A man!

I love that old rattle box. All my buddies have bought new cummins of power chokes and i thing they are dumb. There big cars now. You cant hear the engine and the ride like a cadillac. I was raisednon home build people movers and my girls will be also!

the early 5.9 were a real truck engine I,ve worked on many of them seen them in L8000 fords with huge turbos

Might be gone but they will never take away the memories of the times you had with it.plus the twins will have the opportunity to see you build the next one or maybe you can get the ok to build Twin rods...I'll sell some of mine when college time comes

Attachments

• IMG_20160312_120503847_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160312_120503847_HDR.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 10
the early 5.9 were a real truck engine I,ve worked on many of them seen them in L8000 fords with huge turbos

Bang for your buck, a 12v 5.9 will give you more power than any other diesel. Add a larger turbo, larger injectors(or just get the reamed out tips), adjust your pump timing, and larger exhaust and you're well on your way to 400+ horse. I've seen some impressive builds where they were pushing 800 horse and 1400 ft lbs on stock bottom ends. Can't do that with a dirty max or power joke.

Mine is gettin a timing spacer, 3200 gov spring, pdd custom built compound turbo setup and a higher volume lift pump. With that it can produce 600 hp if tuned right. I cant wait!

Got these from the new owner today. Goin to be a good friend. Glad hes enjoying it

Latest posts

Back