Sheets & Giggles

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear. What was the converter, if you don't mind me asking?

It was a TCS 10" 4500 stall turbo spline blower converter that I had built a few years ago for my blown Chrysler engine .. only used it for a couple of passes with that combination in the dragster and a total of 8 passes in the T. Rather disappointing actually. It broke in the burnout of my last pass on Saturday afternoon. I felt it pull the motor down about midway in the burnout. Car was real sluggish in the launch and to about half track where it started pulling. Time slips tell the story. |These are from the 2 runs I made on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 18
What a fantastic day. Took Sheets (and my wife) to annual Flashback Weekend car show. For those that don't know, this is the biggest outdoor car show held in this area with over 1000 cars in attendance. Got to meet up with a lot of old and some new friends, put some kids into the car for photo ops for their parents, answered a million questions (how fast does it go, how much horsepower does it have, etc) and had a great time. At the end of it all I was blown away when they called me up and presented me with the plaque for the Best Special Interest Vehicle. Cannot describe how pumped I am. Awesome!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 39
I can appreciate someone letting people do photo opps.
Congrats on the award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The photo op thing is something we do all the time. We started it with our kid's junior dragsters and then it just expanded to include all our cars. The kids love it, the parents love it and the "look but don't touch" car show hot rod crowd hate us. :D

Latest posts

Back