big truck hunting?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Hey all.
Thinking bout getting back in the game. Just really trying to see what direction I wanna go. Do not wanna try n do a frame up after how the last one went but been looking at coe trucks and possibly just a big huge bodied grain truck or something of sorts.
thinking keep original from cab foreward but maybe slam it. Then do a wild pro street or maybe the military tire idea up close to the cab.
Anyway...weres some good places to look to find these? Tried cl but not much coming up when I type in coe??
Just getting ideas now and with me it could change but enjoying the looking around...lol
tnx....rr

I usually just start branching my search out, not that I buy much from c-list, just looking. There are a few bargains but it's mostly delusioned people who think it's a magic money machine to make rusty clapped out crap bring the same money as nice stuff goes for.

I usually just start branching my search out, not that I buy much from c-list, just looking. There are a few bargains but it's mostly delusioned people who think it's a magic money machine to make rusty clapped out crap bring the same money as nice stuff goes for.

Too many people watching American Pickers and the like. Or these car shows where they pony $5k for some old rust bucket that can't stop as much air as it lets by.........

whoops, sorry.

Sorry, but I just can't relate to people who live where you can't find tin. My problem is just the opposite, trying to keep too darn much of it from accumulating.
You should go into a partnership with 21willies.

And I should get a percentage for thinking up this great idea. :D

Too many people watching American Pickers and the like. Or these car shows where they pony $5k for some old rust bucket that can't stop as much air as it lets by.........

whoops, sorry.
So to say that it passes more air that an old woman [S [ddd

when the mobile junk dealers came threw our county about 25 years ago they would give $60 for a car and some they got for less, and the local junk yards would only give about $25 to $40 maybe ... these people would rent a pasture or a spot in the woods and buy 100 cars and then call the crusher ,, and he would give them $100 a piece for them all you had to do was remove the tires and the gas tank . but they would only come for 100 cars or more .. so this wiped out any old car that was sitting in the bushes at the time .. then last year when junk cars was going for $300 to $400 each that got a lot more that was missed or saved from the other crushers .. I think scrap is going for about $4.50 a 100 now .. it was $11.00 a 100 about 6 months ago ..

Latest posts

Back