grape vipe tells cruise in tonight

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

South west Ohio, Hamilton, Ohio. West side, Rural kings parking lot.

I went several times last yr. Was a small event but lots of quality rides. More pre 70`s than off the floor cars. Several early 50`s-late 40`s 6cyl chevys that owners done in the true manner. Home done dual carbs and split exhaust. Anyone can buy these but take knowledge to do it yer sef!

A couple that impressed me was a ground shaking 57 chevy gasser with blower. Typical blown gasser. A sweet young MILF drove it in. It was hers no hubby in her life.

Another was an extremely done rat rod sedan. Only one rat there and it got ATTENTION !!!! At first sight it was all motor. Top of blower where carbs mount was even with top of body. Bout 2` of carbs and air box above body top. This was an earth shaker.

The sounds from the 57 and rat caused the adrenalin to over flow and juice up. If able to attend and pics are avail I`ll post.

One question. Are other pics ok if not rat related?

Sorry no milf pics.

I would definitely not intentionally post objective female flesh pics, AKA MILF`s.

Latest posts

Back