More pictures of the F100

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughters are both fighting over it so I suppose I might as well plan on power steering, disc brakes and a/c. I have the toyota p/s box that is real popular to install.
You musta' raised 'em up good, Willowbilly3. Maybe you better find another old PU fast. :D

You musta' raised 'em up good, Willowbilly3. Maybe you better find another old PU fast. :D

I don't think my 19 year old who's in college needs one just yet. The older one is married and has 2 little kids, she might use it but really don't have a clue what driving an old truck in Ft.Worth traffic would be like. We'll see, that's a long ways off, but it would be cool to have one for each when I'm all in.

I'm one step closer to the desecration and stooping where I thought I'd never go. I got a freeby 700R4. I don't know if I can go through with it, kinda feels like I'm about ready to have an affair with my sister in law

I'm one step closer to the desecration and stooping where I thought I'd never go. I got a freeby 700R4. I don't know if I can go through with it, kinda feels like I'm about ready to have an affair with my sister in law

GAWD!!! I just spewed coffee on my screen...:D

Latest posts

Back