Pookie Bros. Pro Street Ratt 46 Dodge-12V Cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work, this is one helluva build you got going. You all have some dang parts laying around dont ya.

[P

2154.jpg

:D

WHAT THE FFFFFUUUU************?!?!?!?!

lol been awhile since i read on this thread, I LOVE IT!

???? Been a while since I have looked at this thread...... but ..... um [S ........ you're not ..........[S ........um .......... really going to try and do that are you???? twin turbo into a supercharger.........?????????? [S [S [S

You would be amazed at how often this is actually being done! I have seen a handful but never a compound diesel! Looks damn good! [dr

If i ever pair off at a light side by side with you i think ill fake a problem with my engine. Lol thats just insane in the finest way[cl RR

You might find the roots blower is going to be a restriction if you add a ton of boost to the top side of it. Probably going to have to over drive it a ton to get it to work right. Most guys use a a screw type due to it being more efficient and building less heat. Just thinking out loud. don't mind me...[P

You might find the roots blower is going to be a restriction if you add a ton of boost to the top side of it. Probably going to have to over drive it a ton to get it to work right. Most guys use a a screw type due to it being more efficient and building less heat. Just thinking out loud. don't mind me...[P
The blower will be bypassed when the compound twinset takes over- so there will be no restriction. The 6-71 produces 410 Cubic Inches PER REVOLUTION. [ddd[ddd[ddd

Latest posts

Back