Cyclops

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy Jr. will be building his house just down the driveway from me soon and we have been doing some site prep. Lately, the grandkids have been coming out alot and that's the first thing they want to know..."can we ride the kart?" And the little guy in the last pix is my grandboy Eman and he got his first ride this weekend....he couldn't stay off of it either...plans are being formed for more versions of these.
Kart runs well, especially with the upgrades I've made but the treads suck. They just don't get it for sand. They will throw dirt and it's pretty impressive but they just don't get any grip....paddle tires on the way...:D

[cl Awesome work Smallfoot [cl

You have also tapped into the spirit of cycle karting; fun, family and sharing.

Found a fix to the "no traction" problem....tractor style treads on the drive wheel.I'll get pix tomorrow. Steps the action up immensely...:D
I'm still intending to put a body on this one, but it gets busy every time somebody comes over...heheh! Not sure who's having more fun, the kids or the grownups.

Latest posts

Back