New buisness venture

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So I did it, I opened my own shop! just a side thing right now. still working my 6-5 job. I'm not just wanting to just build cars, I don't really want to corner myself in that small market. I already have a contractor I'm doing regular business for. I have the current car I'm working on and 2 trucks behind that. check out my website https://www.minterfab.com/

That's also another reason I'm just doing it on the side right now. I want to see how well I like having to do it. Thanks smallfoot

nice web site, [cl
"May you live long and prosper" :D

As has been said, if you enjoy it it's not so much work as fun with a little reward.

Good Luck

Well congratulations, neighbor. Best of luck.

Thanks bud! On a side note, hows tye ice down there?

nice web site, [cl
"May you live long and prosper" :D

As has been said, if you enjoy it it's not so much work as fun with a little reward.

Good Luck

Thanks! my wife tells me all the time that I enjoy doing it so it's not

Congratulations and Good luck to you on your new business.
I spent most of career working for my self. It has it's plus's as well as it's down side.
People that worked 9-5's would always say things to me like, "it must be great not to have a boss." to which I replied."Every customer that walks thru my door is my Boss" [ddd
Torchie
p.s. The web site looks good.

Congrats! You will know if it is the thing to do if A: you love doing it and B: your "day" job really starts getting in the way of your "side job" [cl

I have serveral buddies that own shops & they all say the most important thing besides good work is keeping up with hours & parts on every build. Most of then have their wife keep track of that stuff!

BoB

My wife is a banker by profession, so she's pretty good with that stuff. As of right now I'm just doing paperwork as it comes in. If I buy something make sure it's in my books that night Kama if I work on a project and it's completed I bill it right away. That's my biggest fear is getting behind in paperwork. I know I can do the labor if the office work I lack the skills in

Latest posts

Back