New buisness venture

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on the website, simple & professional.

I dig Kyle's Truck, a rat I would enjoy owning.

Thanks iron rat! Kyles truck has recently been started back up. Ill start a build thread once we get rollin on it again. Its goin to be cool!

Yes, a fine looking website. Seems like you have the right ideas and drive to make it a success. Good luck.

Not trying to be the grammar police, but you want "you're" in this part of your about write-up.

So if you're looking for a good quality product your proud to show off, we are the fab shop to create it!

I hope it goes well for you, and you can attract good honest customers who will listen to your design sense.

Not trying to be the grammar police, but you want "you're" in this part of your about write-up.

I hope it goes well for you, and you can attract good honest customers who will listen to your design sense.

Thanks man, i can build cars but im not the best with the english language lol. Ill change it.

great job !! ....

got the passion, and the skill to start a biz, that's the best way to start .. good website to match all that doin near 12 hour days.. it'll be a blast ..[cl

looking forward to progression... keep up the fine work ! [;)

Thanks crate!
Its definitely busy between my normal job, my 3 gorls and the shop lol.

Although not building rods, I have ran my own shop a couple times. My best advice is guard the direction it takes and don't let customers dictate shop policy. If you get influenced to do something you really don't want, neither you or the customer will be happy. Then there is the whole thing of turning a hobby you love into a business and pretty soon it's a chore and not a passion.
My biggest problem was this; by the time I got enough work to make a living, administration took way too much of my time yet there wasn't enough revenue to add a good full time employee.

Latest posts

Back