1929 Essex/Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking really good! [cl Hopefully you get through your inspection soon and get it on the road!

Outstanding Dozer. What a great inspiration to (especially) us rookies.
In the middle of a move right now so nothin getting done on my 29. I miss workin on it and lemme tell ya, havin to move the car in pieces to another house is kinda demanding. I'm prayin nothin gets lost in the move.
Congrats on your rod though. It looks great. [cl

Outstanding Dozer. What a great inspiration to (especially) us rookies.
In the middle of a move right now so nothin getting done on my 29. I miss workin on it and lemme tell ya, havin to move the car in pieces to another house is kinda demanding. I'm prayin nothin gets lost in the move.
Congrats on your rod though. It looks great. [cl

Thanks a bunch mdlahotrod.

News on the inspection, gotta take it to the city on a trailer an hour away,
OH well it is what it is. So I'm booked into Swift Current on the 17th, cross your fingers I'm driving it on the 18th:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch mdlahotrod.

News on the inspection, gotta take it to the city on a trailer an hour away,
OH well it is what it is. So I'm booked into Swift Current on the 17th, cross your fingers I'm driving it on the 18th:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We'll forgive you for putting it on a trailer this time because it's not legal. [ddd

I was a little whizzed too when they made me haul mine to the tag office. First time on the road should have been a legal drive, but the officials in charge made me trailer mine just so they could check the numbers on my motor....:rolleyes:
Good luck Dozer!!!

I've always driven mine to the DMV inspection station. I make up a sign on cardboard stating "in transit for inspection" and put it where the license plate goes. I drive in the inspection station and they never say anything.

I was a little whizzed too when they made me haul mine to the tag office. First time on the road should have been a legal drive, but the officials in charge made me trailer mine just so they could check the numbers on my motor....:rolleyes:
Good luck Dozer!!!

Thanks smallfoot

I've always driven mine to the DMV inspection station. I make up a sign on cardboard stating "in transit for inspection" and put it where the license plate goes. I drive in the inspection station and they never say anything.

I wish, but my luck would be some rubbernecker would hit me and then I would be in a world of KAKA:eek:

Good luck Dozer, as for on the road, it's not really on the road, it's on the trailer, the first on the road is when the rubber hits the asphalt [cl

I just took my bill of sale in, came out with a Vintage Vehicle tag. No fuss, no muss, no inspections here thank goodness!

Latest posts

Back