Smoking the good stuff!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monky

seems to me he's been watching A$$ monkey garage and getin' his prices from them over-rated hacks[;)[;)[;)

Later :cool:

Last edited:
Herein lies the answer...

"Featured on 5 episodes of the show Gearz with Stacey David, he made changes to this truck to ensure it could handle the 600+ HP that Ray Barton 528 Hemi produces."

This is the reason that we build our own. We can't afford to spend 50 grand to sell something for 44 grand.[ddd
One time when I was in the Hospital and had TV I watched some car show where they charged some guy like 30 grand to "Restore" a POC early 70's car that had sentimental value to him.
When it was done he would have been lucky to $15,000 out of it. But hey. He was on TV.[S
Torchie

This is the reason that we build our own. We can't afford to spend 50 grand to sell something for 44 grand.[ddd

No kidding, adding up the parts and the labor I don't see how they would make any money even at $44K. And no way it could be a sleeper with that motor, you know it sounds like a race car!

Beercan

Oh well, different stroke for different folks.:rolleyes: I'd put a decent paint job on it, lose the whitewalls and zoomies and put on a full exhaust system and drive it.

But not for $44K though.:eek: Maybe $10K, max, and if it weren't for the engine, not that much.

Latest posts

Back