Only watch this if you want to laugh your buns off!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahaahahhahahaha

ahhhhh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha .....

OK the "Double" was funny. [cl

I hope this guy doesn't pull this on some CCW Cowboy Action Hero. This seems to be a great way to get shot. :eek:

If that retard threw it in my truck he better be able to out run my truck! I'd go to jail if he tried that crap with me!

I heard someone recently shot him while he was doing one of these pranks. It was on the internet, so it is always suspect, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

I used to watch Mexican candid camera years ago. They would have this guy in a white suit and dark glasses bumbling around with two white canes pretending to be blind. Sometimes he would "accidentally" lift womens skirts with a cane and that sort of thing. Once they had him bumble into a crowded resturant with a pistol "loaded with blanks" shouting MARIA! YOU CHEATING WHORE! I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE! He then started firing wildly in all directions :D It was chaos.:D
They must not have as many lawyers in Mexico. :D

This stunt they do on here is kind of ruff . but they do it for the money .depending on the shares they get . (im guessing) I like the older comedy's .. Laugh-in or Benny Hill Coral Burnet show or Hee Haa .... Hee Haa wasnt so much as a comedy but I did like it . that kind of stuff ... you didnt roll on the floor laughing at it , but you wanted to watch all of it and you didnt miss any chance to see their show again next week ... You kind of made plans to watch it The old saturday night live was (ok) but the later version not so much .

There are some other guys on youtube that dress up like scary clowns and scare people with chainsaws,and I thought to myself,one day ,they will do that to the wrong person and their prank days will be over.

I did get a laugh out of the guy on the escalator. After several of them, I started wondering if anyone ever chased him down. Then when he threw it in the car I wondered if he was gonna get shot. Good chance it would be considered justified.

Latest posts

Back