Dear lurkers, please speak up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

I understand people lurking around to get information but just imagine if no one posted or offered advice and help to others! Let us hear from you, post your own car, join in, it won't kill ya! :eek:

My thanks too everyone that posts a build thread and or offers advice, we all benefit from your participation! [cl

Toad

I guess I'm one of the guilty ones. I come here several times a day, most days, and look for threads where I can learn something, but don't post much at all. I don't have a rod, and the sheet metal I had for the one I was thinking of building I had to get rid of. My wife was after me to clean up. If I had told her what I was thinking of using it for, she would have really gone ballistic. I already keep myself in enough trouble with all of my "junk" (as she calls it) as it is, w/o letting her in on my ideas. Living in town is the pits.

I'll bet if you come over to my house my cats will say you taste like chicken[dr[dr. They seek out cat haters and love to include them in their diets:)

Well, since this thread seems to degenerated into a discussion about cat....

We were given 2 cat from my nephew-in-law. He's Chinese. I named them Stir and Fry. Jokes on us though - they had both been getting loose a few weeks before we got them (that's why they needed to get rid of them). Yep, both we're pregnant.

They are barn cats now, so eventually the herd will be thinned.

Latest posts

Back