Folks, don't forget how RRR pays Santa!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

It's that time of year again gang. Forums, including RRR, pay the bills when people click on ads and especially at Christmas time when advertisers are paying up for those ads. Please help the forum out and click a few!

Toad

I'll be glad to click in. This is the best free info and entertainment going! [cl

The 1st ad I saw was for a Ruskie bride, I'll let you know how that works out! [ddd

BF

Thanks guys... I know it's a PITA but it's really appreciated... especially here in December!!! :D

BoB

I got your back Tripper! I'm not a post ho but do enjoy learning from other people's builds and appreciate your efforts to make this a great place in cyberspace!

Rattler

I run ABP, so no ads here.:D

Was on my Android tablet last night, don't have ABP on it yet, and these dating sites kept popping up, Fillipino Dating, Senior Dating, etc. Is somebody trying to tell me something? [S
Clicked on the Fillipino site just for kicks, wow some babes on there! Too bad they're 5000 miles away, and no bridge between here and there, I don't fly and ain't getting on no boat 'cause I can't swim....[ddd:D

2 of my uncles went to the Phillipines and bought their wives. 1 paid $3000, and the other paid $1500. They've been married for about 10 years now.

Latest posts

Back