North AL newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewade

Spent my teen years in the 70's working on anything from cars, trucks, bulldozers and most any other equipment the county depatment I worked for had. I really like these last fourty early fifty ratrods. Currently working on a 23 T Bucket build.

Welcome to RRR from just up the road. Always a pleasure to see another Alabama rodder join the fold. As you can tell, we're looking forward to some pictures of the T bucket.

Thunder

Welcome from Warrior, Alabama. I have a bucket T and gathering parts for a 27 roadster. This is a great site for info and directions. Another site good for buckets is tbucketeers.com. A lot of good members on both sites.

Haven't done a lot to the T just getting started, will get a pic or two posted in a few.

Railroad, I found that site a while back, your right, lots of good info.

I actually live about a mile from the Mountain Top Flea Market, those of you that in the area bound to know where this is.

I have several 69-79 ford trucks, 80's, 90's autos. Got to have my junk around.

Had to scrap around a 125 due to a divorce, move and start over, but that is another story.

The new wife finally got our shop 40 X 80 finished about a year ago, so now we can work on some projects and no she is not for hire.

Along with a T project, I have been gathering parts for a "mini buggy" build. Currently have a raptor I have put some serious thought into putting the engine on a odyssey frame.

Looking for a late fourty early fifty any brand cab for a rat rod build. Got a lincoln with a 460 that would make a great power plant.

Since finishing the shop the wife and I have started a tag (license plate to some) collection. Not sure if I should put this here, but anyone having an old plate that I could have and send me one I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe we could trade some? If any one is instrested, please PM me.

Sorry for such a long post, but it happens.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Back