Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run back there and roll that window up before the floors rot out!

passengers side is down too...

I've been by there a couple times and there is always 2 Prius in the driveway but never anyone around...[S

Just talked to the people who live at the house. It was bought from a guy 2 towns over about 7 years ago for $1500. Turns out he is selling it back to the same guy for $500. If it wasn't the guy he bought it from then he would just keep it he said. Oh well...

b2.jpg

bike.jpg

jeep.jpg

I know some on here likes bikes so here ya go ,,, I love the jeep ,, odd how a simple rag top can change the looks of something :D

Spotted this little puddle-jumper yesterday - poor phone pic - anybody know what it is? ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• traffic 111.jpg
    traffic 111.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 212
Should have offered him the 1500....lol

Just talked to the people who live at the house. It was bought from a guy 2 towns over about 7 years ago for $1500. Turns out he is selling it back to the same guy for $500. If it wasn't the guy he bought it from then he would just keep it he said. Oh well...

who knows....1500 beats 500....might have bit on it....

Spotted this on the way in...

Id love to get my hands on this.....[dr

Attachments

• WP_20141210_16_21_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141210_16_21_04_Pro.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 79
  • WP_20141210_16_19_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141210_16_19_46_Pro.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 70
Found this on a dirt road here in town. It has current Farm plates on it.

So I stopped by today when I saw the owners out in their yard. Long story short I may get this 52 coe for the $500 he offered it to the other guy for! But he does feel the need to call the other guy to make sure it is ok with him even though he hasn't been back in 6 months. The wife was ready to deal today....now we wait...[P

So I stopped by today when I saw the owners out in their yard. Long story short I may get this 52 coe for the $500 he offered it to the other guy for! But he does feel the need to call the other guy to make sure it is ok with him even though he hasn't been back in 6 months. The wife was ready to deal today....now we wait...[P

I too hope you score this, I need to find one at that price...:rolleyes:

I hope you land it jfg. $500 is bordering on criminal... if it's half as good as it looks!

I too hope you score this, I need to find one at that price...:rolleyes:

You and me both:D

I'm itchy with anticipation![dr
but I can't seem too excited. And I have to give him the week I said I would to try to find the guys number etc....[P
The plan is to swap in a Cadillac 501, 4L80E trans and put my 17" aluminum ramp truck body on it to use as my project chaser...[;)

Latest posts

Back