too weird for my brain

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
When I was a little boy ,my grandpa had an apartment in a big city on the other side of this country. There was a black&white photograph of an old farmhouse on the wall in the hallway. I remember looking at the picture.

My grandpa died in 1983 and his second wife ,who was a lot younger, moved back to the town she was born ,close to where I live now.

fast forward to last week.... 2nd granny, now 85yrs old, sold her house to move to an apartment nearby and I`m helping her to go through old stuff she wants to get rid of. I was looking through a stack of old pics and paintings and there it was, the picture of the old farmhouse.... seeing it again just blew my mind...

The second picture is my house.....

Attachments

• IMGP0988.jpg
    IMGP0988.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMGP0696.jpg
    IMGP0696.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 67
Is this the same house or two different houses???

it`s the same house... it`s a unique house

first picture was shot in 1968 ,second one this yr... It`s my house since almost 2 years and I havent seen the old pic since 1983 or so...

Had one thought that day : wtf...???

Way to go, Dutch. WHoooa!
Maybe you should look up the history of that house and see if Grandpa or Great Grampa owned it. You really stepped into something here. Family heirloom?

Way to go, Dutch. WHoooa!
Maybe you should look up the history of that house and see if Grandpa or Great Grampa owned it. You really stepped into something here. Family heirloom?

Grandpa got the picture in 1968 as a present when his bookshop had its 100 yr anniversary. Now 50yrs later I live in that same house... there are 8 million houses in this country... I`m as down to earth as can be, but I cant wrap my head around this [S

Doc, you may be onto something here haha

It's a Time Machine...

Soon one morning, you may wake up and Napoleon will be marching through.

Getting back could be a problem?!:confused:[ddd:eek:

Just kidding!

Beautiful home you have.

Latest posts

Back