New here, is there any stuff I should know?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shot

Banned
Is there any stuff I should know??
Like rules and stuff, I dont see where I can view any rules lol
If there is some and in an obvious place just tell me so.
I am looking to get away from places where you ask a question and get ass jumped for it.

Later
1shot :cool:

Yes there are some rules and they are strictly enforced.

You must post pictures.
Be nice.

Thats about it.

A couple things you should know-

Dont call Bonehead a Bonehead, Bonehead is his name.
Don doesnt sleep or eat. He works, builds cars and talks on the boards when he is not cruzing his ride.
This forum here at RRR is a very comfortable place.

Thats all I know.:D

welcome 1shot

Yes pictures and project updates are important, and so is asking lots of questions, like if you for example said I,ve got a 53 Oldsmobile 88 2 door and I want to rat it and get it :D_______:D low down , no body is going to ass jump you, its highly likely if someone lived close by they would come and help.
( remember the photos,remember! )

Attachments

• 1953 olds 88 2dr.jpg
    1953 olds 88 2dr.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 19
You won't get flamed for asking a question around here. In fact, the only real basic guidlines around here are to keep it clean and don't flame.

Yes pictures and project updates are important, and so is asking lots of questions, like if you for example said I,ve got a 53 Oldsmobile 88 2 door and I want to rat it and get it :D_______:D low down , no body is going to ass jump you, its highly likely if someone lived close by they would come and help.
( remember the photos,remember! )

You're going to do what to a 53 Olds 88 2 door???

Why thats the stupidest thing I ever heard of, if it was mine I would................... :D:D

I'll be over in the morning to get you back on track.:D

Welcome!

Ishot,
Welcome to the forum. We do have a few simple rules & if u wanna review 'um... here they are... 4 simple rules.. Please don't worry about anyone givin' u grief... we're not into that here. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

It is a good bunch here. There is a bug zapper that keeps out the peskey problems.
Not a big list of rules. Be nice, help when you can, post pictures... contribute to making this the best car nut site on the web.

Welcome to RRR. Rule #1 here you have to like cars, bikes, airplanes and anything else with wheels and an engine. Like motorized shopping carts, bar stools, lawn chairs, garden tractors, easy chairs we don't care.

Welcome to RRR. Rule #1 here you have to like cars, bikes, airplanes and anything else with wheels and an engine. Like motorized shopping carts, bar stools, lawn chairs, garden tractors, easy chairs we don't care.

Er... NO magic carpets! :D

Hey, sounds good to me guys, I get ALLOT of crap on The HAMB when i'm over there......
I'll stick around.
I'll slap up some pics of pinstriping work here ina sec........

Here we go..........
Let me know what you think of it if ya would.
All freehand to mind you none of this is drawn out.

1shot :cool:

Attachments

• Album Cover!.JPG
    Album Cover!.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Buchan's Toll Box.JPG
    Buchan's Toll Box.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
  • FS bottle Topic 1.JPG
    FS bottle Topic 1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Fs bottle topic 2.JPG
    Fs bottle topic 2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HAMB Pic album 8.JPG
    HAMB Pic album 8.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 13
lol yeah, thats one way to put it.
Those guys need to losen the h311 up over there a little.

1shot

Latest posts

Back