Hey guys, just stopped by to say hello!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hey Fella's!
Don mentioned some of you were asking about me a while back so I thought I had better stop off at RRR and say hello. I sure miss it! Things are going well for me. Nothing left of my truck but my cab, a brand new, in the box 8 circuit wiring harness that I can't give away, and my custom aluminum hood scoop fashioned by the master metalsmith himself, - Bonehead. [;)

Seeing all the pics on FB has been a great reminder of the good times a few years ago. My kids are doing great, I'm in a great relationship with an awesome lady, and I'm doing really well overall.

I'm not in East Tennessee anymore either. It was a good experience but since I could NEVER have weekends off, the Rod Runs, shows, and other car related gatherings were something I NEVER could enjoy up there. As I said, I just wanted to say hello to all my old buds here. Give me a shout ok?

Thunder1 - Pat

good to see you back, sounds like your doing good. stop in alittle more and show us some pics of the truck.

Latest posts

Back