Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of us have all kinds of stuff in our garages/shops that could just as easily result in the same situation. Even stain-soaked rags can combust and if near something flammable, it's over. That's scary.

Sorry to hear about your neighbour, and that he left a pregnant wife. Sad situation all around.

Yes, that's the one, earthman. (Thanks for posting, I haven't seen it 'til now.)

Any idea what started it?

The city provided an update on Tuesday afternoon, stating “the circumstances surrounding the initial explosion and fire were caused by sparks from a grinder igniting fumes in a vehicle gas tank directly adjacent to the occupant.”

Many of us have all kinds of stuff in our garages/shops that could just as easily result in the same situation.

Sure. There's no place like home and your own shop... both promote complacency, which I believe is the root cause of the accident...

Little Help Please

I think this truck was on the site awhile back, does anyone have a link for more info. (Doc C)[S
Thanks

Attachments

• 47  chevy shorty.jpg
    47 chevy shorty.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 47chev7.jpg
    47chev7.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 19
When i would have my garage doors open on the weekends I used to have people stop and take pix of my rats in the driveway or just stop to ask questions and visit. Delivery guys would stop for a moment. Honks and waves from the street. Now the interest in the cars has dwindled to nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

nope

not at all around here,

ran to the gas station last week in THAT and spent more than a hour there talkin' and BS'n with folks about it.

today l took the 3Oish Gotcha's rod out for a 15O mile or so journey and had lots of people looking, honking, thumbs up and a guy in a 2O2O porche at the rest area took pics of the two of us side by for his facebook buddies to see.

a guy l know who is a local sheriff stops by every couple of months to see the new projects and the new delivery drivers always have some good input.

Later :cool:

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

Too funny

Only in California

You can get it for only $4995.00 :eek:

Attachments

• 20191031_195440.jpg
    20191031_195440.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191031_195623.jpg
    20191031_195623.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back