My Buddy's 52 GMC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
A friend of mine recently finished his 52 GMC truck. Front and rear suspension along with lots of other parts are from a Jaguar sedan. It drives and stops great with the 4 wheel disc brakes. Power is from a stock 350 Chevy with 700r4. Finish was done by Mother Nature.

I wish y'all would quit posting pics of AD series trucks like this.:rolleyes:

You make me want one![dr[dr[dr I have to keep saying, no more projects, no more projects, no more projects [ddd

Dagnabit, look what you've went and done :eek:
Made me want to get my 48 GMC out and get rolling on it :cool:
Great lookin truck [cl

I've never really like ADs. I mean they are OK. But this made me change my opinion of ADs. This truck is perfect. He let me drive it and did an excellent job on it. It drives so nice with the Jag suspension!

We were at a swap meet selling stuff yesterday and he drove the Jimmy cause he other newer truck broke down on the way there. He could have sold the truck 20 times yesterday it got so much attention. But he's only had it driving for 2 months and has owned it for more than 10 years. He's not even close to selling it. He might be selling his 38 Chevy Sedan though. Hmmmm?

Latest posts

Back