Iron Invasion 15'

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suicide doors with the stock door handles. Thats kinda cool. Not sure bout the mirrors lol

I've seen the stock handles used and moved to the other end of the door, I just think it looks goofy with them on the same end as the hinges, especially with the mirrors back there. No offence to the car, I love it.

Iron rat.. sorry I missed you, probably should have asked before the show if anyone was going..

Eman.. this is a no awards show.. so.. no peoples choice to be given.. lol

zz thanks for info on the mirrors.. I looked at it and could not come up with a reason for it... but as you said goofy... so really there is no reason for it. haha

The 'Passing Eye Mirror' is for seeing ahead before passing. Like looking around a semi on a 2 lane highway without weaving over the center line. I saw one a couple years ago and spent a couple hours finding out what the heck it was.

I might try to hit that show next year. Probably wouldn't take the Olds, just spectate. I think it's a lot of the same crew as the TorqueFest.

Iron rat.. sorry I missed you, probably should have asked before the show if anyone was going..

Eman.. this is a no awards show.. so.. no peoples choice to be given.. lol

….

Corpo - No worries, the whole posting who's going works two ways. Maybe World Of Wheels?

Eman - Yes, this "Show" is more and end of season Party. :D

Sounds plausible. I was thinking it's for passing, off of a RHD car (see similar ones in newer RHD cars in North America)? Your explanation makes more sense.

While we're talking about weird mirrors, what's with the mirror, hinge, and door handle relation on this? I assume the doors are now suicide, but there's a whole lot of weirdness going on here.

62F833C2-007E-4E2E-AF1D-56711A2FA04B_zpshv6zmd5t.jpg

That mirror is for the "Backseat Driver"![cl

Latest posts

Back