Buttahatchie River Fest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Great little show I try to make every year in Hamilton, AL. Didn't have one last year due to construction downtown had the streets torn up, so I figured this year would be even better than usual, but the weather didn't cooperate. Toughed out the showers and the small turn out, rewarded by a first in class trophy! That's the second trophy for the Lincoln this year, first was a second in class at the Columbus, MS show.

Didn't take many pics, only a few of what interested me. Here ya go...

Nice Dodge

F1

Chevy

Very nice Chevy

Congrats on the trophy! I see ya got your calendar shot hanging too...hoho![cl

Actually, that is the Mustangs and More calendar I did last year. I couldn't get the weather to cooperate around here so I used a pic from the same shooting on the RRR calendar. I was looking for a new site to take pics this year but haven't found what I was wanting yet. When I do, I'll take 15-20 shots from different angles and views, then study them to decide which I like best for next years calendar efforts.

You'd be surprised how much conversation a calendar with your can on it can start. :D

Congrats Bam! Thanks for posting. I had a white 63 1/2 back in '65. Nicest car i have ever owned but i didn't like the $56mo payments and my $60 total price '47 Chevy suited me better. :D

Earthman, my favorite Uncle had a 63 1/2 just almost like that one, red, red bench seat, 390 3 speed with duals with Thrush mufflers. I loved that car! It got sold to his brother, who sold it to his brother in law, who sold it to who knows who. I have been looking for it for about 20 years now, every time I see a red one I have to check it out to see if it's the same one. Haven't had any luck, something is different on all the ones I have ran across, different seat, wrong color interior, wrong engine and/or transmission. I don't know if his old car even still exists, but I like to think it does because it was in excellent condition the last time I saw it, but that was over 25 years ago. It's one I would love to get a hold of, many good memories of that car....

Latest posts

Back