Did you ever notice

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
The older you get the bigger your steering wheel gets? In 1970 I had a 46 Ford coupe with a 301 in it and steered it with an 8" chain wheel. Now 47 years later it is go big or go power steering and everyone knows that an open wheel rod looks crappy with power. It's gotten to where if it ain't rubbing the top of my legs it's too small.:(

I figured out that I'm allergic to the smoke from birthday cake candles. I know it's not the cake and ice cream. It tastes too good to be bad for you.

A friend of mine just called to see if I could go get a 34 Roadster he bought. He will never drive it because he can't fit his huge old paunch behind the wheel. It will go in the building with a couple million dollars worth of other cool 30s Fords.

A friend of mine just called to see if I could go get a 34 Roadster he bought. He will never drive it because he can't fit his huge old paunch behind the wheel. It will go in the building with a couple million dollars worth of other cool 30s Fords.

I'd guess there's many, many hot rods that are sitting in the garage under a pile of household discards because the owner "outgrew" it and can't fit behind the wheel.

I'd guess there's many, many hot rods that are sitting in the garage under a pile of household discards because the owner "outgrew" it and can't fit behind the wheel.
I think I am out growing my current project faster than I am building it. I did everything I could to make it as spacious as possible. I fit, but I am getting too stiff and creaky to get to the peddles and stuff. I'll finish it, even if I never drive it further than the local shows. I'll stretch the next one for sure.

I'm pretty sure all future projects will be open rides. I'm not getting bigger (thanks for small favors) but slammed and chopped is not good for old bones and banging my head on the drip rail is getting real old. :D

Latest posts

Back