Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put this on another thread, but

How do I resize my pics so I can post them

Flat, I'm a computer idiot so I'm sure someone will have a better way, but I downloaded the FREE image resizing program from Microsoft. Here http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx. After the program is installed, just right click on any pic you have and choose the resize image option that will be on your pop up menu. It's easy. If I can do it anyone can.

Mine is about like Gastrick said. I keep my pictures in My Documents, so I brouse, find the picture I want, then right click on that pictures name. A window will open, and will have several choices. One is edit. Left click on that. A new box will open, and one choice is "Image." Left click on that. A dropdown will appear with "stretch and skew" as one choice, left click on that. Now percentages will appear for horizontal and vertical, and will show 100 percent. You can delete that percentage and put in any other number you want, so if you do 50 percent on each, your picture will be one half size.

After you select the size, close out that box, and it will ask if you want to save those changes, click yes, and your pictures should be one half size or whatever you chose.

At least that is how mine works.

Don

I'm finally somebody

The Avatars are here the Avatars are here I'm finally somebody...Thats me Norvan Johnson...sorry got carried away, wrong movie.

My avatar thats all I need, and my finished car thats all I need my avatar, my finished car and this keyboard..........etc etc etc.

Latest posts

Back