Different rod idea

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a link to the ebay auction? I like it. I'm not gonna bid. Just wanted to check it out.
Thanks Bonehead for the link. How do you do that? I tried but I'm not computer literate. Just got gobblety gook....:confused:
There another link to a 55' Chevy I wanted to share in BS Lounge. Guy is auctioning a 55' signed by Jesse James for $777,000 for charity. 77.7% of sales will go to charity. :eek:

sorry for the input?????????
I have never read this thread so I went through every page of it last night. I think its cool to see someone thinking outside of the box. i'm looking @ building a b model mack right now. so if anyone has any pics post them please.

I've always liked the idea of old semi cabs. The old Macks up to about 63 are great rat rod material. The cabs are the same approximate size as a standard pickup cab. Although not a Mack, here's an early 50's "White" semi cab that belongs to a friend of mine. It's a great flat head powered pickup now. That's me and my buddy Bill Roarke on the right in the second picture.
An interesting side note: Bill owns the only fiberglass car ever featured in "Ol Skool Rodz". A yellow Studebaker powered T roadster. It was in Issue #3.

Thunder1

Attachments

• White Semi pickup.jpg
    White Semi pickup.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 16
  • White Semi pickup 2.jpg
    White Semi pickup 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back