morning folks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

first day back at work in a month. i hurt my good knee and while i was off i got some kind of virus. while at the doctors office i fall out, get to ride in a aumbulance and spend three days in hospital. my kidney's had shut down on me. everything seems to be going ok now but i'm still having a few left over problems but they should pass. yall have a great day.

thanks fellas, made lunch time and can tell the ol batteries are running low but it sure is good to be out of the house. i bet i sleep good tonight.

Sounds like quite a scare, glad you on on the mend......but I wish you guys could stop talking about batteries running low....Torchie and I are a little sensitive to that reference!!!:eek:

thanks fellas, i slept like a rock last night, but got up hurting a little bit this morn. one real good thing that has came out of this is i haven't been eating pain pills. i have been on them about 15 or 16 years. i tried to never to take more then two a day and most of the time one broke in half twice a day. no with draws but i was sick in other ways so if i did i didn't notice. real busy at work being a month behind sux, i hate trying to play catch up. yall have a great day.

Sounds like quite a scare, glad you on on the mend......but I wish you guys could stop talking about batteries running low....Torchie and I are a little sensitive to that reference!!!:eek:

Speaking of which...
I finally got out and went to rehab the other day. I was on the machine doing my usual thing which is listening to music thru my head phones and ignoring all the TV's they've got on. One of the regulars says to me."We haven't seen you in a while" to which I replied as I'm pedaling my butt off. "I had to come in and hook up to the bike to recharge my pace maker battery." Next thing I know he's at the nurses station pointing at me and talking to the nurse.:eek: [ddd
I take my amusement where I can find it.[ddd :D
Stay strong 26T. You will get your wind back.
Keep on keeping on.....
Torchie

Good to hear you're back in the saddle....

Taking pills suck.... glad to hear you don't need them anymore... Keep moving head 26T..... looks like you are back on track....

Latest posts

Back