Rat Rod Magazines???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikec4193

Hi Rat Rodders....

I am wondering if there is any interest in a whole collection of the "Rat Rod Magazine" in the printed paper flesh. I have all the copies but the very first one. I have had them in dry storage as they came to my house. I have noticed as the months go by I don't go back and reread like I use to...kinda changing my mind set I guess...

My wife sells a lot of ebay I gave them to her to sell and she has not listed any of them and it was in the fall I handed them over to her....

So I was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in purchasing them as a complete collection....

thanks in advance.

MikeC

I've got boxes and boxes of old hot rod magazines, going back to the 50's, and I never read them any more or buy any new ones. I want to visit Cuba now that it is "open" and I think I am going to take a bunch of the old books and give them to the car lovers over there. I bet they would appreciate them a lot.

Just a thought on what you might do with yours.

Don

I don`t know the magazine. Any US car mags are not too easy to get here, let alone anything hot/rat related.... so, yea, I`d be interested, but what does it look like and how much is it? ( volume and weight) What`s your price and would you ship? [P

I don`t know the magazine. Any US car mags are not too easy to get here, let alone anything hot/rat related.... so, yea, I`d be interested, but what does it look like and how much is it? ( volume and weight) What`s your price and would you ship? [P

Hey Dutch

Yes we can ship...my wife is decen ebay seller...let me weigh the ones I have...it would be a total of 34 issues to bring it up to date. Where in the world are you located?

I am in upstate NY...

MikeC

I`m in the Netherlands :D

would it be possible to post up some pics to get an impression of the magazine? never seen an issue...

I've got boxes and boxes of old hot rod magazines, going back to the 50's, and I never read them any more or buy any new ones. I want to visit Cuba now that it is "open" and I think I am going to take a bunch of the old books and give them to the car lovers over there. I bet they would appreciate them a lot.

Just a thought on what you might do with yours.

Don

I'm with Don here...well since the late 60's, I started taking a few boxes
to swap meets and shows and offer them 10 free with 50.00 purchase
and if someone just wants the magazine I tell em' take what you want....

Thanks, I already looked at the site, but I was wondering what the actual mag looks like... I mean, is it comparable to hotrod mag, or is it a black and white tabloid?

I'm a long time hot rod mag subscriber. Trust me, the new ones are not collectable. I got tired of having them around and recycled most of them in the last couple of years. I did go through them first and kept the ones that had stuff I want to keep for reference.

Beercan

I have a couple copies around here somewhere, I think. If I can find them, I'll snap a pic of the cover. They were full color.

How much do you want for them? It is Rat Rod Magazine

Hi Triple

I am trying to get my ebay selling wife to weigh them up so then I can get a price on them. I am planning a move to the mid-west in the next couple of years...so I am just trying to get rid of stuff that I dont want to have to move with me....

Let me get a price for shipping and then I can let you guys know...

thanks for all the input...

MikeC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back