Sorry Work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Misfit

I tell you... I get no respect!
I was checking my oil and stuff on my 2008 Chevy Tk and noticed the engine cover,was missing . I had some work done to it a few months ago and I guess they left it off. My mom took her Buick to the dealer for some work and when she got it back she heard something rattle under the hood and we found a two-pound hammer sitting on the engine. WTH and what was they doing with the hammer? Oh well ,Im done bitc^*#ing now

My nephew hit a deer & took his car to a large body shop that's been in biz for decades! They replaced his front facade & fixed the driver's side elec window! He picked it up & about 5 miles from home the car wouldn't go. They neglected to tighten up his tranny lines & it spit out all the fluid. They also made a big dent in the bottom of the door from the inside repairing the elec window & his blinkers weren't working! They came out 1st thing the next morning & picked it up, repaired the door but when they brought it back... the antenna was broken! I mean how basic is all that stuff?!? Won't be going there again but at least they didn't leave a big hammer under the hood... ummm... maybe I better go check! :eek:

BoB

…." we found a two-pound hammer sitting on the engine. WTH"….

O.K…..Raise your hands, who can honestly say they never left anything under the hood over the years.
[S[S[S

I opened the hood on my '51 Bel Air after not working it during winter to find 1/2 eaten Baloney Samich. :D

…and NO I didn't finish it ;)

I quit school at 16 to take a job as an apprentice mechanic. I got two months training and was left alone doing front end alignments on everything from daily drivers to transport trucks. One day I'm doing an old Ford Econoline van (new at the time). The final step is to center the steering wheel and to do this you just remove the wheel from the columb. Then I get called away from the job for an hour. The next thing I know I'm being called into the office. The steering wheel had come right off in the drivers hand. You see in that hour I was gone the company came in for the truck and someone else through it together without tightening the jamb nut. I was still fired.......went back to school.

Latest posts

Back