yikes! what have i done?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
brought a 5 year old boy into our home to live for a while.
it is fun but exhausting.
luckily he is sweet natured and well mannered.
he follows me everywhere wanting to help ;)

the master brass sorter in action

as soon as he has the strength to cock a red ryder bb gun
i will buy him one

i never had any kids of my own, but i have a step daughter that was 4 when i married her mom. now i have two grand kids that were pretty much raised by the wife and i. it is good to have them around but i sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a empty nest, cause i have anywhere from one to three in the house and right now i have all three.

Last edited:
26T, the empty nest is a wonderful thing. There's always the visits from the kids and grand kids that are nice too :D
Billy, it makes it more fun to have some one interested in the same things you are [cl

26T, the empty nest is a wonderful thing. There's always the visits from the kids and grand kids that are nice too :D
Billy, it makes it more fun to have some one interested in the same things you are [cl

hes been raised by "shudder" girlies:eek:
so he took to me and my various he-man (snarl, grunt,grimace, flex menacingly) hobbies like a fish to water:rolleyes:

Good for you stepping up to be the man in the little guys life Billy! [cl We thought our only grandson was going to be living with us for a long time, then his mom got out of jail and got him back. I'm still really the only man in his live, as his dad is still serving prison time.

Teach them right when they're young, when they get older, they'll do as they damn well please, you just hope they remember their raisin'. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back