Boss Hogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
There's a Boss Hog dealership in my neck of the woods. Does anyone have one? They've been here awhile, but I've never seen anyone with one. The dealership brings a few to the local car shows. They have 2 killer COE's.
What do you guys think of them?
I heard the cheap ones are $35k. :eek:

Boss Hog

There's a Boss Hog dealership in my neck of the woods. Does anyone have one? They've been here awhile, but I've never seen anyone with one. The dealership brings a few to the local car shows. They have 2 killer COE's.
What do you guys think of them?
I heard the cheap ones are $35k. :eek:

Gasser,
We have a dealer here in H-town but have not seen them @ the local car shows . I'm not a real big bike guy but $35K is a lot 4 a bike but I'm sure some of the bike guys will chime in!

BoB

I've seen them up close and personal but have never ridden one. A guy around here has one with a 502 BBC in it. I'm not real big on the looks of them but they are interesting to check out. I know one thing. I'd hate to try to pick one up off it's side if it fell over. I don't think I would drop that kind of loot on one, even if I had it to spend. I'll just stick to my trusty V-Twin.

The ones around here are trikes. Never had a Harley. Had an 83' Suzuki 1100E that I use to take to the strip and street race. My neighbor and I took a ride one night and ended up at a spot the kids use to street race at. Got the bug and asked if anyone wanted to race a bike. Kid came up with a 67' Camaro and wanted to race. He said he needed cars. Told him to get together with all his buddies and decide how fast my bike could possibly be. How many car lengths he needed for a fair race, then add 3, so it would be a sure win for him.
He got together with his friends and said 18 cars and the go. I said OK. Passed him in 3rd gear....Boy were they shocked.
Gave the bike away 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back