birthday books

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
turned 52 on saturday
and since my bride knows i have eclectic taste in literature
she got me a gift card.
so i got me some books i been drooling over
The Best of Weird Tales: 1923

Mysteries of the Worm: Early Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos (Call of Cthulhu Fiction)

The Horror Stories of Robert E. Howard

H.P. Lovecraft's Favorite Weird Tales: The Roots of Modern Horror

on another note
a while back i joined facebook and when they asked for all sorts of personal information i gave it to them
according to my facebook stats
born 1896 lake titicaca peru
graduated montessori college 1924
harvard grad majoring in proctology 1938
past employment willy wonkas chocolate factory -lsd manufacturer
current employment rocket surgeon for NASA

Billy, HAND THE LAP TOP TO DAWN........

Dear Dawn,
Please check on Billy at least twice every hour. WE are extremely concerned about him and his mental state. If needed we can arrange to have him picked up for your safety and well being as well as his.

Sincerely,
Your RRR friends.

Billy, HAND THE LAP TOP TO DAWN........

Dear Dawn,
Please check on Billy at least twice every hour. WE are extremely concerned about him and his mental state. If needed we can arrange to have him picked up for your safety and well being as well as his.

Sincerely,
Your RRR friends.
Dear concerned rat rodders
this is dawn billys bride
dont be too concerned
i sat him down in front of the teevee watching bugs bunny and eating capn crunch for 1 hour of time out therapy
then i prescribed a strict regimen of big bore revolver shooting (cowboy hat and western gun belt optional)until his hands get tired.
repeat as needed

happy b-lated b-day billy.[cl you are just not right there bro. lol :D[cl[cl

^^^times two^^^

HoHo! I worked for a large corporation and retired with over 30, years ago. My last 7 years was during a period commonly referred to as when "Bell went south"
Me and most of the oldtimers had about all we could chew with it. Turned a perfectly good career into just another job. Corporate bs outweighed common sense at all times. Mandatory this and mandatory that crammed down our throats daily. Mandatory meetings trumped necessary service work for the customer. Stupid idea. Called into meetings that we had to sign a roster to prove we had been "covered". They never figured out who the new guy was. For 7 years we had an extra crew member named "Chuck Roste"

I like your style Billy!

Your not supposed to eat the candles on the cake either, especially the red ones.......when they're lit. Happy Birthday Billy.......jeez you make me laugh.:D

I see you like the classics. Lovecraft had one messed up mind.

i collect early stories of what was then called scientifiction or simply thrilling tales

hence the interest in weird tales magazine which is where many now famous authors got their start .
robert bloch -psycho
ray bradbury -too many to note
HPL
and so on
the last book my gal got me is a leather bound complete works of H.P. LOVECRAFT
and a big coffee table type book of HPLs life beautifully illustrated
what a great gift!

Happy late Birthday Billy 63 was a good year ...Mine was Friday Im also 52 :D Tell Mrs Billy she knows how to take care of you .. she is doing a good job ..(shooting till your hands get tired ) [cl[cl P.S. you cant beat Capn Crunch !!!

Ha! Reminds me when a friend and i paddled a canoe into Jeff City Mo and went to the big factory looking for work. On the job aps they wanted to know what good books we had read lately :confused:
He wrote down a title he just made up called "Lust of *******s" [cl

Here's one you will like Billy. When i am in a fast food place that asks for my name to call when it's ready, i tell them SATAN with a straight face. [ddd The reactions are priceless !!!

Latest posts

Back