O/T - Actual Interview with an Illegal Alien

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chop509

Infamous Dirty '34
From the streets of downtown Houston, May 1, 2007.

Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station:

Jim: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching in the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will bring Houston to its knees!

Jim: What rights?

Juan: Our right to live here...legally. Our rights to get all the benefits you get.

Jim: When did you come to the United States?

Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other friends.

Jim: Why did you come?

Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in Mexico. Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school free, if I lose my job I will get Welfare, and someday I will have the Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico!

Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you came?

Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a right to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

Juan: From a guy in Dallas. He charged me a lot of money too.

Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read it!

Jim: I have read it, but I do not remember it saying anything about rights for Aliens.

Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights, like the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico, so I came here.

Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and that document speaks to unalienable rights. Not Alien rights.

Juan: Whatever.

Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are you carrying a Mexican Flag?

Juan: Because I am Mexican.

Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... to become a US citizen.

Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our country, a part of Mexico that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful owner.

Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas. After wining the war with Mexico, Texas became a Republic, and later Texans voted to join the USA. It was not stolen from Mexico.

Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen. So was California, New Mexico and Arizona. It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal, like oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China. I see them all over the place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans out. How is this fair?

Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has a right to live, work, and speak their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another thing we demand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish.
Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will speak Spanish than English. It is our right!

Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper documentation, what rights would I have there?

Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live wherever they please.

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico.
Why would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue.
Thank you for your comments.

Juan: Viva Mexico!

Jeff

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico.
Why would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

Was he born here ? I don't think so.
That's just..................well, Wow.

This makes me crazy, I want to scream, pull my hair and jump up and down. This is destroying our country.

Makes me sick.

No I am not racist. I am an American.

I got rear ended in my 72' Chevelle. I chased the guy and got a license number. Reported to the police. 2 weeks later, I discovered he was illegal and fled back to Mexico. The insurance company totaled my car. :mad::mad::mad:

I got rear ended in my 72' Chevelle. I chased the guy and got a license number. Reported to the police. 2 weeks later, I discovered he was illegal and fled back to Mexico. The insurance company totaled my car. :mad::mad::mad:

Same thing happened to me.
They are not bad people. They're just operating illegally. Rather than play by the rules like the rest of us, they dissapear like cockroaches into the cracks.

My neighbor is Mexican but a legal citizen. He feels the same way I do. It ****es him off. He plays by the rules.

Sounds like here. Our Prime Minister recently announced he intended to make Canada "More Bilingual". WTF?? HOW??

I mean we already have French (which no one outside of Quebec speaks and most of Quebec don't either!!) crammed down our kids throats in school and we are forced to have Bilingual packaging. Hell, I've went to the store and just given up trying to find the English part of the label!!

I am proud to say I don't speak or understand a word of it!! May as well be Chinese!! And at least if I knew Chinese I could USE that!!

So, I said to my wife. "Is he going to FORCE the rest of us to speak French too??"

I wouldn't doubt it!!

And VIA Rail is closing down rail lines this weekend because the stupid natives are threatening a blockade. I say keep the trains going and don't stop. That'll teach the dummies to sit in the middle of a rail line!!

We got one bunch been blockading a town East of here for over a year now because our government don't have the balls to go in and open fire on them. That'll stop them from doing it again!! I think if the government don't the townspeople should just arm themselves and attack.

And so I agree. I don't get why this Mexican thing is even an issue. I really don't. If they're illegal, SHIP THEM BACK!! Simple. Let them return legally like everyone else.

We have THAT problem too. People come here and KNOWINGLY work illegally after getting in on a family visit and then when told to leave the lefties do a "feel sorry for the stupid criminals" news stories like they "accidently" snuck in or something.

Kick 'em out and good riddance!!

Okay. Done.:D

My wife deals with Federal drug and firearm court cases everyday.
About 75% of these involve illegal aliens who have been caught committing crimes here in the state of Washington.
They go to court, judge slaps their hand, U.S. pays to deport them back to Mexico, 2 months later, the same guys are back up here facing charges for a similar offense.
Just a vicious circle, I don’t get it.

Maybe that border fence that Bush is building will detour a few of them, yeah right!

Jeff

Ironic really that Canadians are treated like criminals just trying to honestly cross the border. That's why I stopped visiting family in the U.S.

Hmm. Election right? Didn't Clintion give a bunch of illegals citizenship to get them to vote for him? I wonder if this is the same.

How can you vote if you're not a citzen? That's the part I don't get. I'm not American so is it just me?

This kind of reminds me of a little poem:

Subject: Welfare Poem!!!

I cross ocean, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash, right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medicaid, it keep you healthy!

Time go by, I got plenty money,
Thanks to you, American dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them 'come as fast as you can.'

They come with turbans in Ford trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy move away,
Now I buy his house, and I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent.

Send for family, they just trash,
But they too, draw welfare cash!

Everything is very good,
And soon we own neighborhood.

We have hobby -- it's called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!

American crazy! He pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.

We think America damn good place!
Too damn good for white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram,
Got lots of room in Pakistan.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW!!!

You can sit behind your keyboard and whine and complain, nothing will change. You can write your congressman or senator, but he's too busy fullfilling the wants of his campaign contributors. You can canvas your neighborhood for signatures, which will end up in the dumpster. These people are uneducated, unskilled, and unhealthy. The problem is that the liberal politicians want these people here. They want to grant them instant citizenship so they can vote. So how do you keep them out...
Re-open Ellis Island, that was the Immigration Station in New York. Open more Immigration Stations between California and Texas. Enforce the law stating that no one may apply for welfare, rent an apartment, or work with out the proper papers from immigration. Make the paperwork difficult to duplicate. For punishment to those that rent or hire, don't just fine them, seize the apartment complexes and businesses that disobey the law. It'll stop them dead in their tracks. And no welfare until they become a citizen. Once this happens, illegal entry is useless, where would they go, what would they do? They only have two choices, return to Mexico, or go through the proper channels.

Latest posts

Back