Any cars you like the least?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
In the past, when I was young, there were cars I could not stand. Anything with 4 doors, any luxo barge or anything foreign. However, now that I'm older and wiser, many of the cars I hated, I now like and want. I like just about anything except for the 64' Malibu. There's something about that flat front end I don't like. (no offense to anyone with a 64' Bu) I love the 65' but I hate the 64'.
I was at the swap meet with my 32' 3 window when a guy came up and wanted to trade his 64' Malibu. I told him, no! I don't particularly like 64' Malibus. He proceeded to tell me everything about his Malibu. It had a Big Block and ran high 11's. I told him, no thanks. He said I had to look at his car. I told him I didn't need to, I don't care for 64' Malibus. He said to just come and look, I would change my mind. I reluctantly followed him to his car. It was a very nice car. 64' Malibu SS, white exterior and black interior and wheels were Cragars. The Big Block had all the goodies. He asked what I thought. I told him he had a very nice car, but it wasn't worth what I was asking for my 32'. He then proceeded to tell me why I should trade and how great his car was and how I needed to trade.
Finally, enough was enough, I told him I hated his car, I hated 64's and even if his car was worth a million dollars, I wouldn't trade because "I HATE 64' MALIBU'S.:mad:
Funny, he now looks for me at cars shows just to shoot the breeze....:)

PS - He now wants my 51' Gasser :(:(

Pacer!

Pacer... not that was 1 funky looking car (was it really a car?)! Sorry to anyone who loves Pacers, that's just me!

Rattler

Pacer... not that was 1 funky looking car (was it really a car?)! Sorry to anyone who loves Pacers, that's just me!

Rattler
Did you see that "Pimp My Ride" with a Pacer? :eek: I hate to admit it, but I would like to have that car. :p Other then that one, I'm with you on the Pacer. ;)

Gremlin!

Gasser,
My buddy had a Gremlin... can't say that was a very pretty car either!?!? It was puke green with a white stripe & we called it the "Green Tennie Shoe"!

BoB

Trip, when those came out, I kinda like them, but I was in my "hippie" phase (you know, California :rolleyes: don't tell anyone, but my hair was soooooooooooo long, I used curlers. :eek: )
My friend had one with a 304 V8. He played with cam timing, re-jetted the carb, dual 2 1/2" exhaust and shimmed the rear end carrier to work posi. The car ran 13.0's...:D

Gasser,
My buddy had a Gremlin... can't say that was a very pretty car either!?!? It was puke green with a white stripe & we called it the "Green Tennie Shoe"!

BoB

My parents had three gremlins as i grew up. I will always be fond of those cars.

Did you see that "Pimp My Ride" with a Pacer? I hate to admit it, but I would like to have that car. Other then that one, I'm with you on the Pacer.

If i had known I would have thrown you the link. That car was for sale on the local craigslist a few months ago for only a couple thousand (still too much :D)

I hate 80's ghetto baller cars. buicks, cadillacs, anything luxo from the 80's.

Two kinds of cars bug me. First are the imports with roller skate wheels sticking outside the body, and the second kind is pictured below. I have a ton of these running around my neighborhood, and shake my head every time I see one. Yuck. :(:(:(:(

Don

Attachments

• omgwtf1.jpg
    omgwtf1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 27
Two kinds of cars bug me. First are the imports with roller skate wheels sticking outside the body, and the second kind is pictured below. I have a ton of these running around my neighborhood, and shake my head every time I see one. Yuck.

Don

You mean that wasn't done on photoshop? Someone actually did that to a car?...:eek::eek::eek:

You mean that wasn't done on photoshop? Someone actually did that to a car?...:eek::eek::eek:

Yep it's true. Those things are all over Florida. There's always a price to pay for paradise.

I saw one about a month ago in disabled in the middle of the road The left front tire was laying on the ground next to/under it with the spindle still attached to the wheel. It had apparently snapped the ball joints.

i would have to say that i don't like those g body gm 's and crown vic with the 24 inch 4x4 wheels either...the tuner crowd here on the west cost are into the big wheels now:confused:i have no idea what they think they are doing looks like s*&T...then we have the local vette club.....i know i'm going to catch h*llfor this.:eek:...im so sick of seeing vette's,i have never liked them..they do nothing for me.:rolleyes:...im a hot rodder,i like hot rods:D....lay it on me now im ready....lol....rooster

...then we have the local vette club.....i know i'm going to catch h*llfor this.:eek:...im so sick of seeing vette's,i have never liked them..they do nothing for me.:rolleyes:...im a hot rodder,i like hot rods:D....lay it on me now im ready....lol....rooster
What I hate is a new vette, newer than say 67', showing up at a car show. I can even live with up to 70'. But new vettes, vipers, prowlers and pt cruisers....oh please.

No offense to anyone.....

It is hard for me to jump in on this one. There are styles of customized cars that I would never do, or have. (like the one Don showed), but I gotta tell you, I like the fact that someone put thought, time and effort into the project. I guess thats what I see even on custom type cars I don't care for. As far as factory cars I don't like, there is a list a mile long. Little rice burners that I can't tell apart, The big 3 answer to the same cars, little boxy non discript cars. and that new thing I have seen, still don't know what it is. A big square box that looks like a two story station wagon. I'd take a new vette over a new Hundai any day.

Latest posts

Back