Any cars you like the least?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'73-'77 Chevelle's and monte carlo's

Oh,and EXP"s

Attachments

• 74MalibuCoupeCP.jpg
    74MalibuCoupeCP.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AndyEXPs_All_Original_82_LN.jpg
    AndyEXPs_All_Original_82_LN.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2
Don,
There was a guy here in Spocomton who had a "DONK" car.
when he frist brought it out on a saturday night EVER ONE was makeing fun of his pimped out ride.Long story short the was for sale 2 weeks later and was never seen again.

Now Im with Bonehead,I like the effort people put in there rides what ever they are and if it's something i've never seen before i will stop a take a look.
I might like it but i can appreciate the work that went in to it.

Attachments

• 1989_Chevy_Caprice.jpg
    1989_Chevy_Caprice.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
.....i know i'm going to catch h*llfor this....im so sick of seeing vette's,i have never liked them..they do nothing for me....im a hot rodder,i like hot rods....lay it on me now im ready....lol....rooster

they make great parts cars :D

they make great parts cars :D

I'm a Vette owner. A C-5 at that. It's supercharged and makes 540 HP. Handles like a slot car. 11.93 E.T, and can cruise at over 100mph on the highway. I don't post about it on here because it's not appropriate, but I certainly don't consider it a parts car.

Part that sucker out!!!

It's supercharged and makes 540 HP. Handles like a slot car but I certainly don't consider it a parts car.

Gastrick,
If u decide to part it out, lemme know... thinkin' that motor might just fit the bill for my '41 PU!!! ; - >

BoB

I'm a Vette owner. A C-5 at that. It's supercharged and makes 540 HP. Handles like a slot car. 11.93 E.T, and can cruise at over 100mph on the highway. I don't post about it on here because it's not appropriate, but I certainly don't consider it a parts car.

sorry if i touched on a bad subject..but the thread said post what we do like...:eek:the way i figure it GM make vette's for two reasons...for vette lover like yourself and the parts for guys like me and all the other street rodders out here...:D...now you see i said this was going to be a bad subject....:rolleyes:....just digging at ya gastrick.....rooster

No worrys Rooster. I can take it. Carry on. I know being a Vette owner in a hot rod world carry's a certain stigma. Let me point out though that I like my car not because it's a Vette but because of how it performs. If they made a Yugo that performed the same, I wouldn't be opposed to owning one of those.

Okay, maybe that last part was a bit of a stretch :D

The local chevy dealer and Vette Club puts on a show out here. All the vettes park on one side of the lot and the classics and hot rods park on the other side. The funniest thing is the guys with the vettes bring their wives, the classic and hot rod owners are by themselves. The vette guys wives clean their vettes while the classic and hot rod guys clean their own cars. I find that hilarious.:D
I use to own a 68' roadster. When I was building the car, it was in primer with the bumpers removed. I had just installed the engine and taken it for a drive. A couple of girls pulled up and said, "You sure have a nice car!". I told them, "Whatta you mean, it's in primer?". They said, "Yeah, but it's a corvette".
Guess I'll never understand the feminine mind :confused::confused:

Last edited:
My ex-boss has an '03 Z06 vette with some mods, and one day he asked me to go to breakfast with him that next Sunday. We ran up to Sarasota on I 75, doing 130 most of the way. and if felt like maybe 80. :eek::eek: We left at about 8:30, ran up there, had a leisurely breakfast, and got back home by 11:00. :D:D That thing covered some ground real fast, and he still had more to go.

Couldn't carry on a conversation the whole way because he has some hi po exhaust system on it, and it is really loud. It was a fun ride though.

Don

i was just playing, i plan to own a c-5 within the next 5 years myself, maybe even a c-6 if they depreciate as fast as the c-5's did.

i was just playing, i plan to own a c-5 within the next 5 years myself, maybe even a c-6 if they depreciate as fast as the c-5's did.
My wife's Boss was gonna buy a vette, his kids told him no. They said it was an old man's car!!!:p:p:p

I thought it was funny until I realized that most of the vette owners, around here, are older than me.

Last edited:
Ok, let me put my 2 cents into this,
I began to dislike the looks of cars after 1960. From 1961 on every car looked like a shoe box, every car was rectangular. What happened to all those beautiful curves and flowing lines of the 40's and 50's. It was like all the designers in Detroit had a unified brain fart. Cars became square or rectangular. I think there was some kids that broke in and did some doodleing in the designers room cause they came out with the Mustang and the Stingray, but they haven't changed the basic design since. Today cars are designed by sissy-fied computer geeks. In 1953 you could sit in the back seat of a Buick, stretch out and relax. In today's Buick you have to sit up straight, feet together, and hug your knees...Like a little girl. The front seat is getting just as bad. If you're driving, there's no place to put you're left foot, you have to keep you're knee bent with you're left foot flat on the floor. I think this is one of the major reasons that guys buy pick ups instead of cars. Now the pick ups are starting to look like European sports cars.

I'm more comfortable in my 52 Ford pick up with the window rolled down, than I am in my wifes '07 SUV with A/C and six speaker stereo. My ride has something that new cars will never have...An ash tray!!!

Latest posts

Back