Sometimes I can't help myself... How about you?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rad Rob

I find myself "customizing" more and more things each day. Do you guys find yourself adding that personal touch to anything around the house?

Lawn Mower:
l_7ec796e212eb23aa432f7d99c87c9e0c.jpg

Welding mask:
l_4ba451792517f1a2340a967c70a51f63.jpg

Plastic Oil Jug:
l_9c6f5a7f8feccde32b5a17fb9eaf2520.jpg

Box:
l_e9ac5a7aebb5e085a828b095d1ceb2b7.jpg

You missed the toilet seat lid. :D:D:D:D

Nice striping , how you guys hold your hands that steady is amazing. I've watched pinstripers freehand stuff, and it is awesome to watch.

Don

A lot of it has to do with the brush, paint and surface of what's being painted. I'm definitely a novice but I'm having fun practicing. Thanks for the compliments, I'll add more to this thread, feel free to add your own stuff. :D

Looking good!

I find myself "customizing" more and more things each day. Do you guys find yourself adding that personal touch to anything around the house?

Rad,
I like! You're really getting good, why stop now. I like Don's idea!

Rattler

I get all my stuff from Eastwood. No books, I'm learning the hard way. My grandfather was a sign painter but he passed away when I was two so I ask my father and my uncle for help. But I think what helps me the most is practicing on everything I can, sometimes I'll lay down some lines, wait a week and repaint everything. :cool:

Latest posts

Back