Wow! 2 years since my last post...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
I haven't forgotten about you guys. Life's just been hectic and over jammed. Let's see... what have I been up to...

-haven't touched the 50 GMC in like 2 years
-Chevelle hasn't moved in 12 years
-Datsun hasn't moved in 4 years (engine machine work is all done)
-sold the COE
-sold the 64 chevy stepside
-I just swapped my last Harley for a skid steer...surprisingly I don't miss it. First time in 40 years I haven't had a bike...
-was one pen stroke away from a divorce..things are better now
-Day job has taken more then it's pound of flesh but I'm still at it
-I got into parting out 99-06 Silverados and holy crap has that taken off! (I'm averaging 30-40 trucks parted out per year)
-My Volvo LS swap parts have turned into a steady side business. I've sent them to the US, Canada, Holland, New Zealand, Austrailia, Germany, and England
-Both my kids are out of the house, son is married now
-Met a guy and have been helping him with his TV and YouTube shows with his crazy Hilux turbo LS rig. We will be shooting an episode at my house in Oct where we will be taking a 06 Express school bus, shortening it, adding a turbo and see if we can pull wheelies all in 2 days!

So I will check in a bit more often now. Glad to see everyone is still at it. Well, except some we've lost, I just read that WB3 passed. Damn shame really. But unfortunately we will all come to the end of our journey at some point. Carry on!

I'm glad you haven't forgot about us. Life gets busy cars get set aside. They'll always be there when you get back to them

Glad to see you back, just yesterday I was wondering when you'd be back!

Cars and forums aren't always the most important thing, sounds like you are putting energy in the right places. What happened to the 3/4 ton pickup that you LS swapped, does your son still have it?

So good to have you back my friend. You've been missed.
If you need some help getting rid of the Chevelle let me know ;)

Jfg who? Never heard of the fellow.....[ddd

Welcome back! Got a few others that used to be regulars I’d like to see come back too.

giphy.gif

We were about ready to send an APB out on ya. Glad you found your way back.

Now, we gotta hear from Snake Farm.

"-Day job has taken more than it's pound of flesh but I'm still at it"

A big thank you for that JFG. We are fortunate that someone is up to the challenge of dealing with the drugged up craziness on the streets. Those in smaller communities may have not been been confronted by it yet but it was bad here last winter.

"-Day job has taken more than it's pound of flesh but I'm still at it"

A big thank you for that JFG. We are fortunate that someone is up to the challenge of dealing with the drugged up craziness on the streets. Those in smaller communities may have not been been confronted by it yet but it was bad here last winter.

Oh it's in the small towns too along with all the other trash that goes with it. :mad:

Glad to hear from you. Must have pix of the bus [cl
attachment.php

What happened to the 3/4 ton pickup that you LS swapped, does your son still have it?
Yes he still does. Hasn't had much chance to get back to it. We did buy an 80mm turbo for future power upgrades![cl
Good to see you again! Please post the school bus episode when it's done!
Absolutely!
If you need some help getting rid of the Chevelle let me know ;)

[cl[cl

Attachments

• IMG_20190815_180534012_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190815_180534012_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back