Texas Hill Country

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaChas

Hi my name's Chas - I teach Graphic Design at a college and work as a photomage at a site called vivachas.com - Ur always welcome there just park under the shade tree and bring Ur own tools to work on Ur own truck or mine under the big oak ~:0) VivaChas!

Trucks I have

Welcome to the site. What truck do you have?

I commute in a 2001 Frontier Crew-Cab that I'm training to be a Rat and I'm taking delivery of a 51 Willys pickup this very day that my current project - just off the phone with the transporter - this could turn out to be a pretty good Monday ~:0) VivaChas!

Truck Pix

Hello welcome to RRR.. any pictures

I commute in a 2001 Frontier Crew Cab that I'm training to be a Rat Truck and coincidentally today am taking delivery of my next project 51 Willys Pickup - transporter is dropping it off in a few hours ~:0) VivaChas!

Attachments

• ClimersWhiteChristmas600.jpg
    ClimersWhiteChristmas600.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 51WillysPU.jpg
    51WillysPU.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 188
welcome to rrr from bama from a transplanted texan. which part of the texas hill country are you from? that is one big spot. [ddd[cl

So True ~:0)

Welcome to the site glad to have ya Chas :)

Thanks for the welcome - should I call U Old or Iron - or maybe Old Iron - yeh that works for me - I agree - sarcasm is just another form of flattery as well - - - sadly, ol'what'shername disagrees with me on that concept - so what else is new - Ha! ~:0) VivaChas! ;)

Latest posts

Back