Gas is DOWN!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
Finally, a little good news. I saw gas today anywhere from $2.87 up to $3.35 and one place that was $4.19! What's it goin for in your neck of the woods??

Deisel is been hangin around 4.19.I really never really check out regular Gas as I only use it in power eqipment around the house.And thats not all that often.

3.79 for reg here if ya can find it,, alot of stations are out, and if the have any it only reg,, and many have limits on how much you can get,, off road desiel is 3.79, if ya can find it,, on road desiel at alot of place the pumps are closed

3.79 for reg here if ya can find it,, alot of stations are out, and if the have any it only reg,, and many have limits on how much you can get,, off road desiel is 3.79, if ya can find it,, on road desiel at alot of place the pumps are closed

I don't know much about this on/off-road diesel stuff, but I have a friend with a towing business. He buys off-road diesel from a local farmer for his tow trucks. He said the DOT has been checking trucks to see what color their fuel is and if he gets caught with the wrong color fuel, he gets in deep trouble. Anyone ever heard of this??

:Dyeah i have its a big fine ,, i worked for awrecker service on and off for 10 years,, and there was time i got pulled over and was checked for fuel color,, if its red you dead, green and your clean:D

yup, gas went down up here too, ONLY $5.85 an Imperial gallon, that's about a quart bigger than a U.S. gallon, it's brutal up here runnin' a hot rod.....but not as bad as Europe........

With the price of fuel, more people are slipping red desiel in when they can. The difference is the TAX, paid for over the road fuel. I use red in my skid steer, and it is about 40 cents cheaper per gallon when fuel was at it's highest.

It's $3.15/gal. here. In the late 70's I paid the equivalent of $7.50/gal. in Ireland. Since then I've never complained about gas prices here.

I saw $ 3.45 today, and a guy at work said he saw $ 3.35. Then a lady there said at one station it was $ 2.89. Happy days are here again, time to buy that blower motor that gets 5 mpg. :D:D

Don

And In Russia..........

24 roubles for a liter of regular gas. ($3.50 a gallon)
29 roubles for a liter of diesel. ($4.20 a gallon)

As of yesterday at the local Rosneft station in Nogliki, Sakhalinsk.

Heck, I just had to toss that into the mix :D '22

Latest posts

Back