The Bonehead Truck Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonehead, I hadn't seen you build thread. Glad someone bumped this up to the top and I found it. Very nice build. Your workmanship is second to none! Excellant.
Love your Mustangs, but I'm kind partial to Mustangs. I had quite a few over the years.

Springs

You have answered a lot of questions I had about your pickup. I hadn't seen the post of your build before. What are the springs out of that you have in the back and how long are they? Keep the good work.

Don

I'm sure glad this build came to the top. The way you have built your truck, Bonehead, I would definitely feel safe exceeding the speed limit!!! And, you live in an area where you probably can get by with that.

Bonehead,

There's really no need to re - iterate the obvious but I will. Your a gifted artist and an amazing craftsman!

Good to see your truck build pulled back to the top!

Thunder1

You have answered a lot of questions I had about your pickup. I hadn't seen the post of your build before. What are the springs out of that you have in the back and how long are they? Keep the good work.

Don

Thanks everyone, The old springs were stock Jeep wrangler springs. The new ones are a custom made (Alcan Spring) for a Jeep also, with a military wrap, and 3 inch lift.
hotrod7.jpg

Last edited:
Great build..but I keep laughing...about

I read the whole build and I think its awesome....GREAT WORK...MAN I wish I was that good...:mad: ANYWAY I am sorry Bonehead,but when introded your wife as Mrs. Bonehead we havent stopped laughing...:D

I went through the whole thread today and I really like your truck. Very creative, I may be way off here, but it looks like it's a combination of several different styles. It really works, very cool!

I read your build back when I first found this cool site , Nice to see you pull it back up.., I like the part you mentioned about the show judges not know'n what to call it ,,,LOL they shoulda just started the 'Cool A$$ Truck class" for ya,, some days ya get no respect..:D

Latest posts

Back