1932 chrysler split window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93blazer4dr

ok so i have a 1932 chrysler 4dr t that im going to be building i got alot of parts for it and i got a good idea of how im going to build it. i have been bouncing from keeping it a 4dr or cutting it into a coupe but i think ill keep it a 4dr.
here is a pic of a car someone built that im going to mock mine after but it wont look the same
moto_0220.jpg

here is what i started with
DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1008.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN1013.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

thanks i just love building cars and im working on getting my own shop going i got the tools now i need more money and time lol until then ill keep building stuff for myself or family

building dodges

check out my build thread, it is under a 1933 dodge. before l posted it on here the owner said it was a 33, after l started posting l was informed it is a 1932 plymouth or desoto.

they are a fun car and ya don't see a lot them around. l know of 4 total.

cool project:D keep us up-dated and lots of pics.

Later:cool:

Cant say i have ever seen a split front window like that.. very cool

2 things I love on this body, 1: the split front windsheild and the body lines around it and 2: the suicide rear doors with the regular opening front doors. If'in it were me I would try and keep both in the build

thanks for the comments guys/gals
i have alot of parts for it already and i left out that im going to chop it 2" i think anymore then that will be to much. im going to have mine set up like the one i posted on here but im going for a different look i just like the stance on that car.

i got a chevy grill and chevy head lights i have a toyota frame i think im going to sit this on and i have a 305 laying in the garage not being used but i dont think i can put a chevy motor in this car if i have the money im going to try and get a hemi :) [dr

also i got another project going on i just bought my mom at 1930-31 5 window ford coupe ill get pics of it on here if anyone wants to check it out.

lol i wish.......im going to be running jeep wheels off of a 46 jeep and the steering wheel is a jeep also but fits the theme of the truck and it came from my grandpas garage/jeeps so part of him will be with the car :) ill get pics of the parts i got for it already

thanks i got alot of work but i think im off to a good start. ill try and get pics of the parts i have bought already along with the wheels and steering wheel.

guess this isnt cool enough to get any comments lol.
i plan on getting the floor build soon so i can sit it on a cart and roll it into the garage along with my moms 1930 ford coupe

Latest posts

Back