Rusty gas cans

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muriatic acid works for rust clogged radiators too, I put in about a Qt in 1/2 to 3/4 full radiator, run 20 minutes then flush, the inside looks like new and you wouldn't believe how much rusty crap comes out. Sheetrock screws work great in gas tanks to loosen up the rust, their very pointed and sharp edges and harder than woodpecker lips.

Dudes... be VERY, VERY careful with that stuff & wear rubber gloves, a mask & definitely safety glasses! Last time i used it i ate holes in my jeans & got a lil drop on my arm! NOT good!!! I didn't think i had spilled any until i washed my jeans! Had holes up & down the leg & close to the boys!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Dudes... be VERY, VERY careful with that stuff & wear rubber gloves, a mask & definitely safety glasses! Last time i used it i ate holes in my jeans & got a lil drop on my arm! NOT good!!! I didn't think i had spilled any until i washed my jeans! Had holes up & down the leg & close to the boys!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

+1000,000,000
that stuff is serious bidniz.
a guy could get hurt in lots of ways
the fumes will cripple ya
and tripper almost burned his hey-nonny-nonny off!

Latest posts

Back